Sunday 6 January 2013

Contests and Accidents

Gahh so what is it with contests and accidents that just seem to plague me!! For the second year running, just when a major contest or class comes out, i manage to go and injure myself right before the start of it.

I think i should be stamped on the forehead with "not to be let out of the house unsupervised in January" maybe that would keep me safe.

So after causing myself some major embarrassment, by falling over in front of half of the town face first into a sand bank, i also caused myself some rather annoying injuries such as a sprained wrist and ankle, bruised hips, bruised ribs, and the most painful a bruised kidney which so far has relegated me back to bed rest! Now i'm sure most of you all can sympathise as complete bed rest really isn't very conducive to scrapping nor to scrapping at a level which is required for contest entries.

With only a few days to go until the UDC competition I'm sure hoping I will have a little healing time in the next few days!!!!

So for the rest of you guys thinking of joining in on the contest over at Swirlydoos, you have to be registered by the 10th of January, and hey take care of those pre contest accidents, you never know when they're going to jump up and bite you!

Thanks for joining me

Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment